Alberta Health Services - Sylvan Lake Community Health Centre
Alberta Health Services
Sylvan Lake Community Health Centre
Advanced Ambulatory Care Service
For urgent, but non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses
7:30 a.m. to 10 pm seven days a week
(always call 911 in the case of a medical emergency)
Other Programs & Services
- Community Mental Health & Addiction
- Community (Home Care) Services
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Public Health Services
Lab & X-Ray: 403-887-6700
Lab Appointment Bookings: 1-877-309-2847
Advanced Ambulatory Care Service diagnoses and treats urgent, but non-life-threatening, injuries and illnesses. These include sudden illness or injury that normally could be cared for in a doctor’s office but require immediate attention. Examples include minor cuts or burns, fever in young children, bone fractures, and muscle and joint strains and sprains.
In addition to services at the Sylvan Lake Community Health Centre, there are many options to manage and maintain your health. Know your options and get the right healthcare, in the right place.
Call 811 Health Link to learn more about your healthcare options, or visit albertahealthservices.ca/options.
Additional resources are listed below:
- Health Link at 811 ─ Speak to a registered nurse 24/7about health questions, concerns, or for health information.
- MyHealth.Alberta.ca ─ This website provides trustworthy health information and useful tools.
- ahs.ca/HEAL ─ Provides up-to-date and useful information about common childhood health concerns.
- Mental Health Help Line at 1-877-303-2642
- Poison & Drug Info (PADIS) at ahs.ca/PADIS or 1-800-332-1414
- All services are free and confidential, and available 24/7.
Further health information and resources can be found at AlbertaHealthServices.ca or http://www.albertahealthservices.ca/topics/healthinfo.aspx
Remember, in a medical emergency, always call 911 or visit the nearest emergency department.
- Hospitals & Facilities
- Programs & Services
- 811 Health Link
- Know Your Options
- Emergency Wait Times
- Your AHS (Learn More)
- Influenza Immunization
- Naloxone / Fentanyl
- Medical Assistance in Dying
- Addiction & Mental Health
- CancerControl Alberta
- Programs & Services: 403-887-2241
- Lab & X-Ray: 403-887-6700
- Lab Appointment Bookings: 1-877-309-2847