Doctors EyeCare Ltd.
SIMPLY THE BEST
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
- DR. GERRY LEINWEBER
- DR. SHARI STOCKLEY
- DR. TRENT ALLRED
- DR. GRANT JOHNSON
- DR. SAMANTHA SPERBER
Our team of Optometrists has over 65 years of experience helping people see, and look, their best. They are committed to providing their patients with a lifetime of quality eye health care. They promise to provide comprehensive eye health and vision exams conducted in a professional and friendly manner.
With 2 locations, multiple doctors and the most up to date diagnostic technology, Doctors EyeCare is proud to offer a wide range of services. In addition to comprehensive eye examinations we offer optometric specialty services such as binocular vision assessments and neuro-visual therapy, dry eye evaluations and complex contact lens fitting, including orthokeratolgy and scleral lens fitting.
Comprehensive Eye Examination
Thanks to our skilled doctors, and our investment in the most current diagnostic equipment, you can expect to receive a thorough eye examination at Doctors EyeCare.
A comprehensive eye exam performed by a Doctor of Optometry is an important part of preventative health care. It can be likened to a physical for the eye because it looks at the entire eye and visual system, as well as the prescription.
Comprehensive eye exams can detect eye diseases and disorders such as glaucoma, cataracts, retinal detachments and macular degeneration, as well as systemic health problems such as diabetes and high blood pressure.
Our team of doctors will listen to your needs and provide individualized recommendations regarding any additional testing that is necessary to help maintain your eye health and vision. They are also happy to provide you with information about the latest in frame and lens technology to get you seeing, and looking, your best.
Emergency Eye Care
Our doctors deal with eye emergencies every day. Symptoms of emergencies include flashes and floaters, sudden loss of vision, embedded foreign particles or other injuries, eye pain and redness, discharge and swelling. If you ever have unusual symptoms like these, call our office and we will see you the same day.
We diagnose and treat eye infections, corneal abrasions, chemical burns, foreign bodies, eyelid lumps, corneal ulcers, glaucoma, allergies, inflammatory disease and many other eye problems. Not sure if your problem is urgent. No problem. Give us a call. Our skilled optometric assistants will triage your problem and book you accordingly.
Contact Lens Services
Tremendous advancements in contact lens materials and manufacturing have made contact lenses a safe alternative to glasses, for most people. Not only that but they are easier, and more comfortable, to wear than ever before.
Our optometrists are trained in all aspects of contact lens fitting and care. They utilize the latest in contact lens technology, and offer every available contact lens option, including:
- Single use (daily disposable) contact lenses
- Contact lenses for astigmatism (toric)
- Multifocal/bifocal contact lenses
- Rigid gas permeable (RGP or "hard") contact lenses
- Conventional soft contact lenses
- Specialty contact lenses for post surgical problems like keratoconus, iris deformities, dry eye, etc
PROFESSIONAL SERVICE & HIGHLY TRAINED STAFF
- Precise, computerized eye exams
- Treatment of eye infections and eye injuries
- Pre and Post Surgical care for LASIK, cataracts, and other eye surgery
- Early detection and treatment of glaucoma
- Same day & evening appointments
- Fashion frames for all tastes and budgets
- Contact Lenses with the latest technology
- Direct billing for most third party insurance
"Of all the senses, sight might be the most delightful"
- Helen Keller
PROUDLY SERVING RED DEER, SYLVAN LAKE
& SURROUNDING AREA FOR OVER 30 YEARS
- With 2 locations, multiple doctors and the most up to date diagnostic technology, Doctors EyeCare is proud to offer a wide range of services. In addition to comprehensive eye examinations we offer optometric specialty services such as binocular vision assessments and neuro-visual therapy, dry eye evaluations and complex contact lens fitting, including orthokeratolgy and scleral lens fitting.
Very happy with Dr. Leinweber and especially the one assistant (Susan?) who helped me pick out my glasses and sunglasses.
My husband and I both received a very thorough examination from Dr. Allred. The ladies who helped us to select and to fit our new glasses both did an excellent job.
I was referred by a physician for one eye problem, which turned out to be a simple issue, but wonderful Dr. Sperber noticed some slight tears in the other eye, referred me to the Retina Clinic in Edmonton who immediately completed laser eye surgery!! I would have never known and had she not spotted the rips when she did, it could have resulted in serious eye problems. Thank you :)