Helping Hands Playschool
heart • body • mind • spirit
Our programs for 3, 4 & 5 year-olds help your child learn and grow, in a Christian-based environment using the following resources:
- creative curriculum
- Wee Sign (American Sign Language)
- the Bible
- one or two day a week programs
- government subsidy available
- To help children experience the love of God, through Christ, who desires to be their Lord and Saviour.
- To enhance social development of children by developing positive and caring relationships through sharing, cooperation and group play.
- To nurture physical development of children through free play, action songs and movement and by promoting nutritional snacks.
- To enhance the intellectual development of children by encouraging them to observe, imitate and explore through self-initiated and structured activities.
- To foster creative development of children by helping them express themselves through various arts and mediums. They will be encouraged to explore, experiment and create to express their personal ideas and feelings.
- To help children grow in their independence and confidence in order to develop a positive self-esteem. They will be encouraged to show respect and a positive and caring attitude towards themselves and others.