Dr. S.R. Fugler Professional Corp.
Thursdays and Fridays
For Males, Children, Drivers Medicals and Pre-Operative
Monday to Friday
(e.g. Removal of suspicious lesions)
Tuesday and Wednesday
Injections for birth control, etc
In conjunction with the Wolf Creek Primary Care Network we are providing the following services at our office.
Our family nurse, Leigh Halvorson, is available for appointments on Tuesdays and Wednesdays to help patients manage chronic health issues such as diabetes, hypertension, weight concerns, COPD and asthma. Assistance with smoking cessation is also available.
Our dietician, Ashley Bourque, sees patients on Mondays.
Lori Carter comes in twice a month on Friday afternoons to do drug reviews with patients with complex medication issues.
Lung Function Testing
On the last Tuesday of every month Shayne Theriault of Respiratory Home Care Solutions does Spirometry tests at our office.
Services Not Covered By Alberta Health
Some services are not insured by Alberta Health Care. Patients are required to pay for these services themselves. Examples of such services are:
- Drivers medicals for patients under the age of 74.5
- Insurance forms
- Private letters and forms (e.g. sick notes requested for a prior illness or office visit)
- Third-party letters, examinations and reports (e.g. medical-legal reports)
- Procedures such treatment or removal of common warts and skin tags for cosmetic reasons
- Pre-anaesthetic examinations for procedures not covered by Alberta Health (e.g. some dental and cosmetic procedures).
- Fitness reports for sport participation, school, summer camps, travel and day care
Please allow adequate time for the completion of forms. We try to complete forms as soon as possible, but depending on our work load, it could take several weeks.
Quality care, friendly, a place where your truly taken care of!