Vacuum Cowboys Ltd.
SALES, SERVICE & INSTALLATIONS
Vacuuming can be annoying, it's noisy, inconvenient, and costly when you find yourself back at the store every few years for a new vacuum. Portable vacuums are usually heavy, and often leave you wondering how clean your carpet really is.
Installing a central vacuum is YOUR answer
Many homeowners aren't even aware central vacuums are an option, and there are many misconceptions about how they work. Big name vacuum manufacturers make more money selling portable vacuum cleaners at more regular intervals than selling their central vacuum systems, so they do not heavily market central vacuums.
One of the most common misconceptions surrounding central vacuums is that installing a system in an existing home requires a major renovation and tearing down walls. This is not true; the only hole required is covered with an inlet backing plate, and the pipes are usually fed through an attic, basement, or crawlspace.
BENEFITS OF A CENTRAL VAC SYSTEM:
- Minimal Vacuum Noise
- Super Easy to Use
- Cleaner Air, Reduced Allergies
- Powerful Deep Cleaning
- Goodbye Portable Vacuums:
- No power cords or extension cords
- No re-circulated dust particles that trigger allergies
- Large trash capacity
- No filter troubles
- Longevity of all the parts
- Costs less than portables bought over time
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Never awkward, bulky or off balance
speedy service & quality work